Motorola Moto X Play is a great Smart Phone as well as quality Android device, which bringswith 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display, powered by 1.7 MHz Octa-core processor along with 2 GB RAM and the device, runs on Android V5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS. If you are using this smartphone and need to root it,
you are able to root Motorola Moto X Play smartphone without using a computer with KingRoot Apk. After you have rooted your android device, you can to remove unwanted pre-installed applications, install custom recoveries (TWRP or CWM), install custom-built Android apps, etc
1) Take All Backup before rooting.It is very safest way to root your device without losing any any data.
2) Battery charged of device shoud require at least 50-60%
3)Enable USB debugging mode in your smartphone as Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the Developer Options in your Settings when enable it as Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 7 times to enable Developer Options).
After finished all these above steps, you can move to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Motorola Moto X Play:
1) Download Kingroot apk on your Motorola Moto X Play device.After download has finished, install it.
2) After installing kingroot,you should launch KingRoot in your device.When you can see there as root access is unavailable.
3)Click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting . During the rooting , you can see the following message as Rooting. It show as percentage.Don’t worry if your device is rebooting.
4) After finished above step , you will get the following message: Root Successfully.
That’s enough. Now you have successfully completed rooting Motorola Moto X Play without computer. To confirm, open your Apps drawer and you can KingUser app.It means that you have successfully rooted android device.
Anyway,to check root privileges of your smartphone, you can use Root Checker app.